In times like these it is the small things that make the biggest impact. During the busier days of life I really started to rely on subscription services and products to keep life on track. Between work, kids activities and commitments I found the only way to alleviate stress was through planning ahead.
- I typically sign up for two meals a week through Blue Apron. I have tried other services before but feel that they have the best menu and easiest recipes to follow. This takes the guess work out of meal planning for part of the week.
- All my cleaning supplies come monthly from Grove Collaborative. I never have to worry about my favorite organic cleaners being in stock and luckily I still received my toilet paper through the pandemic.
- I start every morning with my vitamins from Care/of. They always have an inspirational message to get you through the day.
- The kids are getting older but love getting their Kiwi Crate every month. At this age they are into the Tinker and Maker crates. It has definitely given them something to look forward to each month at home.
- The whole family has a Quip toothbrush and yes we get our refills every three months without having to think about it!
- My absolute favorite treat each month is Birchbox. I love products but do not like buying before I try.
- Of course the dog needs some love to and that is where Chewy comes in handy.